Aspen Stock Transfer Services has extensive experience in all your corporate needs. Here are some of the services we provide:
Transfer Agent Services
- Stock Certificate Issuance: Aspen Stock Transfer Services can issue, register, retire and cancel all stock certificates. As a full service stock transfer, we can process all legal stock and bond transfers. We can replace all lost or stolen securities, track and report lost or stolen securities.
- Corporate Records: Aspen Stock Transfer Services can provide secure records and reports, such as, shareholder lists and mailings, percentage lists , backdated lists, transaction reports, certificate reports, certificate history reports, and more. All corporate records are stored under full SEC compliance.
- Corporate Actions: Aspen's corporate actions department can quickly process your forward stock split reverse stock splits, rights offerings tender offers, redemptions, mergers, conversions, exchange offers, rights offerings , Odd-Lot Buy/Backs, dutch auctions, subscriptions, name changes and Corporate Reorganizations, and other corporate actions.
- Annual Meeting & Proxy Management
- DTC Fast Agent (DWAC): Aspen Stock Transfer Services is a DTCC FAST agent, providing electronic transfers. FAST is The Depository Trust Company's Fast Automated Securities Transfer service.
- CUSIP Application: Aspen Stock Transfer Services can apply and process required documents to obtain your CUSIP number.
- Stock Certificate Printing: Aspen Stock Transfer Services provides stock certificate and financial printing services. We offer a a complete selection of designs and colors and even allow you to add your corporate logo to your certificate. Click here to submit an order request.
- EDGAR Filing: Aspen Stock Transfer Services offers filing solutions to process through the EDGAR system.
- Escheatment: Aspen Stock Transfer Services can process the proper forms with the appropriate state authority to turn over any unclaimed stocks or shares. Every company is required annually to file unclaimed property reports with state authorities and to make good faith efforts to find the owners of their dormant accounts.